irrepressible.info

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I saw a Dog today...

So my husband wakes me up this morning, tells me he has a surprise. It's time-sensitive, so we have to get going. It'll take about 1.5 hours to get there, so lets go already!
I cannot guess why we would be going to Taylor, of all places. He won't say. As we arrive, he says "Borders - that's what we're looking for." Ok, so who's at Borders? It's Dog the Bounty Hunter! And his wife Beth! Awesum!
See my Flickr page for some blurry shots! Woohoo!
It was pretty sweet... We now have two copies of a book that he probably didn't write himself, but signed by him. He didn't have time to take photos with all the fans - they had a plane to catch. I hope they at least got everyones just-purchased copy of his book signed at least!
Just wish Leland was there - he's hawt!

1 comment:

Magnetic Blogetry said...

How was the mullet up close in person???

I would be real mad at Scott if that was my surprise. lol