irrepressible.info

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Pancake goblin says...

YES!
I tried a gluten-free pancake mix this morning (Gluten-Free Pantry's Brown Rice Waffle and Pancake (and Soda Bread) Mix by Glutino). As my husband is stuffing almost half of a pancake into his mouth he says, "I don't like them at all." Then he finishes the other two... So yeah, he likes 'em :D They're not bad! Almost like a real pancake! Especially with peanut butter and syrup on 'em...

Oh and I found out that I can't use Pam spray... grain alcohols in the ingredients... I cleared out my cupboard and will take in the various flours and mixes into work onTuesday...

Coffee update: I had a cup yesterday! No tummy ache! WOOT! It was, however, medium roast, not the extra bold of my usual... I'll work slowly toward that, but I don't want to be back to the 6 to 8 cups a day like I was... PG Tips tea = the best :D

Have a lovely holiday weekend - I'll be finishing up two projects due on Thursday, as well as other homework on top of that...

No comments: